The IKF CQB Instructor Course includes 4 days of intensive training that covers in-depth IKF Protocols and mental training programmes, led Amit Himelstein – IKF Head Instructor. Need to have minimum
The IKF CQB Instructor Course includes 4 days of intensive training that covers in-depth IKF Protocols and mental training programmes, led Amit Himelstein – IKF Head Instructor.
Need to have minimum 5 years martial arts experience or 3 years Krav Maga training
1. Empty hands protocols – a baseline protocol, a pre-emptive grip, referring to an aggressive attack and a threatening attack
2. Control protocols and drills
3. Strike and distance drills
4. Active attacks and Release of chokes and grips from behind.
1. Morning drills and Takedowns class
2. 3rd part defence protocols and mental training
3. Knife work and disarming protocols
4. Knife threats.
1. Morning drills and ground self-defence and ground anti-raping protocols
2. Gun threats
3. Multiple attackers foundations
4. Stick disarming and line security methods protocols.
1. Morning drills
2. Security methods-club security simulation for understanding of round security and close security methods
Deposit: £100 (all deposits are non refundable)
Full payment: £450 (due prior to the course commencing)
NB!! The Seminars host William Gilnour – WhatsApp for information concerning location, accommodation +447817565170
25 (Friday) 9:00 am - 28 (Monday) 5:00 pm
Kyushinkai Martial Arts
Industrial Estate, Bridgnorth Rd, Madeley, Telford TF7 4JB