THE IMPORTANCE OF KNOWLEDGE UPDATES IN CLOSE PROTECTION, SELF-DEFENCE & TACTICAL COMBAT The International KAPAP Federation (IKF) warns that the world of self-defence and tactical combat is changing at an unprecedented and alarming rate. As a result, the IKF...
Aggression is a great tool, however when working as a Law Enforcement Officer or Security Operative it can actually work against you when used as a ‘first approach’ to a situation. In each IKFCQB seminar and in each training session we must practice...
In March 2018 Israel IKF 6 days seminar took place in a beautiful kibbutz of Sdot Yam in the Cesarea region. For 6 days students had an opportunity to learn and train IKF protocols, had a possibility to learn other point of view from Ran Steinberg of Dennis Survival...
We would like to announce that a new instructor course is already planned. In May, from 12th to 17th a Security Methods Instructor Course will be held in our facility in Poland – European Counter Terror Center.THIS IS NOT A SELF DEFENSE INSTRUCTOR COURSE! This...
1. Empty hands protocols – a baseline protocol, a pre-emptive grip, referring to an aggressive attack and a threatening attack
2. Control protocols and drills
3. Strike and distance drills
4. Active attacks and Release of chokes and grips from behind.
1. Morning drills and Takedowns class
2. 3rd part defence protocols and mental training
3. Knife work and disarming protocols
4. Knife threats.
1. Morning drills and ground self-defence and ground anti-raping protocols
2. Gun threats
3. Multiple attackers foundations
4. Stick disarming and line security methods protocols.
1. Morning drills
2. Security methods-club security simulation for understanding of round security and close security methods
Deposit: £100 (all deposits are non refundable) Full payment: £450 (due prior to the course commencing)
NB!! The Seminars host William Gilnour – WhatsApp for information concerning location, accommodation +447817565170