Whatever topic you choose to focus on in life and to push yourself into, it always requires time, effort and motivation. Life goals or even a hobby that you want to focus on will put you on a productive process of skill learning, skill updating, mental journey of ups...
My IKF Instructor Journey I’ve trained various forms of self defence, martial arts on & off for most of my life. During this journey I have been training Krav Maga for the last 10 years. I first found the IKF on YouTube & I was very impressed with what I...
So, if you are reading this the chances are you have either grave concerns for your own or your family’s personal safety or have watched The Bodyguard drama on television and are thinking, “How do I hire a bodyguard” or that looks an exciting career, “How do I train...
Today IKF in person of Amit Himelstein and some other instructors started new project in IDF’s paratroopers unit in Israel. First time we were invited there officialy as an IKF organization to give Krav Maga training to israeli soldiers. Without any doubt it is a...
In the middle of May IKF held a professional Security Methods Instructor Course in European Counter Terror Center in Poland. The course was based on israeli point shooting, VIP protocols, Law Enforcement drills, First on Scene medical aid and many many more topics...
1. Empty hands protocols – a baseline protocol, a pre-emptive grip, referring to an aggressive attack and a threatening attack
2. Control protocols and drills
3. Strike and distance drills
4. Active attacks and Release of chokes and grips from behind.
1. Morning drills and Takedowns class
2. 3rd part defence protocols and mental training
3. Knife work and disarming protocols
4. Knife threats.
1. Morning drills and ground self-defence and ground anti-raping protocols
2. Gun threats
3. Multiple attackers foundations
4. Stick disarming and line security methods protocols.
1. Morning drills
2. Security methods-club security simulation for understanding of round security and close security methods
Deposit: £100 (all deposits are non refundable) Full payment: £450 (due prior to the course commencing)
NB!! The Seminars host William Gilnour – WhatsApp for information concerning location, accommodation +447817565170